In this time of uncertainty and misinformation, it’s important to have trustworthy resources around Coronavirus. That’s why we put together a list of some of the best information we could gather around COVID-19 information, programs, and loans.
Here are some top resources from trustworthy sources:
- General Information on COVID-19 A general overview around how to prepare and protect yourself, what to do if you are sick, and frequently asked questions.
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services Information around Medicare and Medicaid as well as quality and safety information.
- Federal Emergency Management Agency Information around the FEMA response, including news, economic support and recovery, and understanding data/prioritizing resources.
- Internal Revenue Service An overview from the IRS about tax exemptions
- U.S. Department of Agriculture USDA resources, including food assistance, farmer resources, school meals, and more.
- U.S. Department of Education Information and Resources for Schools and School Personnel.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency A list of disinfectants for use against COVID-19 that meets the EPA’s criteria.
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration Frequently asked questions from the FDA, including questions around PPE, diagnostic testing, food safety, and more.
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Information from the HHS around including information on protecting yourself and others, relief funds, telehealth options, mental health options, and more.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Information from the CDC, specifically:
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security Notices of arrival restrictions due to Coronavirus.
- U.S. Department of Labor Information around workplace safety, unemployment, and more.
- U.S. Department of State COVID-19 Traveler Information.
- U.S. Department of the Treasury Tools including assistance for small business, including the small business paycheck protection programs, and additional tools for borrowers and lenders.
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Resources for veterans.
- U.S. Small Business Administration Small business guidance and loan resources.
- Paycheck Protection Program Information around the paycheck protection program loan information for small businesses.
- Economic Injury Disaster Loans Information around economic injury disaster loans.
- SBA Express Bridge Loans Information around the SBA express bridge loans.
- SBA Debt Relief Information around SBA debt relief.
We also have a resources page that we are constantly updating with additional guides and information. Check it out here.